COVID-19 Impact Support Fund
Recognising the enormous strain faced by exporters, Pacific Trade Invest New Zealand was able to assist a small number of exporters deal with the challenges of production, equipment and freight under its COVID-19 Impact Support Fund.
Working with other partners and hopefully with more resources available next year we hope to make the Fund available to other exporters next year.
- Pacific Forum Island Country registered business and currently exporting to NZ
- documentary proof provided is in the name of the applicant/business listed in this application form
- operating for a minimum of one year
- confirmed NZ buyers, or eCommerce sales
- proof of payment over the past 12 months
- documentary proof provided is in the name of the applicant/business listed in the application form
- can demonstrate a business growth strategy
This programme supports the 16 Blue Pacific Forum countries: the Cook Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Republic of the Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, the Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.