What we do
Pacific Trade Invest New Zealand is part of the Pacific Trade Invest Network of offices operating out of Sydney, Australia; Beijing, People’s Republic of China; Geneva, Switzerland and Auckland, New Zealand.
We are the Pacific’s lead trade and investment promotion agency, tasked to drive trade and investment between the economies of the Pacific Island Countries and New Zealand.
Our mandate is driven by the Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat (PIFS), supporting the 16 Forum countries from the Blue Pacific: the Cook Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM), Fiji, French Polynesia, Kiribati, Republic of the Marshall Islands (Marshall Islands), Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea (PNG), Samoa, the Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
Facilitating Trade and Investment between New Zealand and Pacific Island Countries
We work with export capable businesses across the Pacific island countries to promote their products and services in the New Zealand market and facilitate investment between New Zealand and the Pacific Island Countries.
- Developing export-capable business
- Promoting and connecting exporters to international buyers
- Introducing potential investors from New Zealand to the Pacific Islands
- Providing promotional support, networks and technical expertise
- Facilitating shared understanding between markets